Tuesday 24 February 2015

Asian bleached hair

A: Theoretically, bleaching Asian hair is the same as bleaching any other ethnicity of hair. Generally, because Asian hair is so dark it does require a much stronger haircolor developer, or even pre-lightening to reach the desired haircolor. We do, indee have a number of articles on haircoloring and bleaching here on Hairfinder. Even though I read a ton of articles about how what to expect and how to look after bleached Asian hair, I was still really surprised by the change in haircare required! Asian hair is notoriously difficult to lighten (how many shades of toxic tangerine Asian blonde have you witnessed?) and no two textures are the same.


People think that all Asian women have thick, coarse hair, which simply isn’t true,” says Kazumi Morton, a colorist at the Neil George Salon. REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS WHEN BLEACHING ASIAN HAIR Guys, I’m getting a lot of hair related questions in my messages by girls who tell me “I want white! I’m kinda excited with this video to share my journey- I’ve been experimenting to get very light non-brassy blonde by myself! Either it turned out to be perfect or not, I pretty much.


Fashion host Amy Pham helped introduce the look to a more mainstream audience, and now throngs of regular Asian girls who had similar dreams of experiencing the yin to their hair yang are. I had been seeing all these amazing Asian girls with blond hair, and I’m a sucker for advertisement,” she sai laughing. Bleached hair is often linked with other forms of body. Soooo, a few months ago I decided to knock an item off my bucket list.


But going from virgin Asian hair to blonde is not an easy process and not a process that should be done overnight. I use it every fortnight, and I also shampoo my hair only once a week, any more than that and it would dry it out. The longer your hair is, the more you’re going to have to worry about damage. If you have fine or brittle hair to begin with, now might be a good time to go for a short fade. Similar to the merman craze, more men have been choosing blonde or platinum blonde as a hair color to change up their style and look.


This is because your hair is porous and will really suck in the colour. A medium brown will turn into a DARK brown on bleached hair so be VERY careful with. Generally rule of thumb is if your hair is pulling more yellow, use purple.


Working with Davines Century of Light we tried a few choice picks exclusively on Asian hair. As always with our style reviews, we keep it honest. These are not for the bleach shy. How to get rid of orange hair after bleaching. Since the most common cause of orange hair is cheap bleach, we will discuss the most popular methods for removing brassy tones after bleaching.


Purple shampoo to remove orange hair fast. Use a purple shampoo or hair line with purple pigments. I will leave you with this final image, our last fugly of the day. And boy, is it a good (not really good) one!


New arrivals from Ukrhair Company ( HAIR Shop). Slavic hair (natural and bleached ), Uzbek hair (natural and bleached ), Asian hair. All hair is of the highest quality. There are different lengths and shades.


Asian youths, however, as our hair is naturally black, must turn to colors if we want to change things up, requiring the stripping away of the hair we were born with, in exchange for an “unnatural” or “artificial” color — that is, colors that are unnatural for Asians to have. Yet, it’s this notion of unnaturalness as “unique. So for each time I bleached my hair I decided to tone it (and yes at this point my hair was abused and dead). Euroean, slavic, russian and uzbek hair. Due to the shortage of European, Slavic popular natural light hair shades in recent years and rising prices for this hair , salons and many businesses use discolored ( bleached ) hair.


For these customers, we offer several types of bleached hair , the most popular of which is the Uzbek bleached hair closest to the structure of European hair. Bleach works by breaking through your hair shaft and oxidizing the natural pigment that gives your hair its color. If your hair is dry or damage I would recommend waiting a month or two before you bleach it. Your hairstylist probably fought you on the idea of going platinum. I just bleached my asian hair today, a strand test actually.


I used Wella blondor with 30vol of peroxide and let the bleach sit for full minutes. Looks like my hair was quite resistant because it could reach only the orange stage. My question is: Will an ash level permanent dye be able to make my orange hair get. To get you bleach-ready this season, we’ve curated ice cool ways to rock bleached hair.


Then, read on for some easy tips and tricks to see if you’re up for the challenge. However, as a non- Asian woman (specifically, a white woman from Texas), I’ve discovered the Japanese box hair dye made for Asian hair doesn’t work on my hair. Asian hair is different than Caucasian hair which is different than Indian hair which is different than African hair which is different than any other kind of hair.


In the market of raw hair we found a shortage of light Slavic hair , however, thanks to the many years of experience of our experts, we found a decent alternative of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts