Thursday 27 September 2018

My vagina smells terrible

If your vagina gives off a strong, fishy odor that smells foul, you could be suffering from an infection, according to ACOG. If the odor increases right after sex or is accompanied by an increase. My vagina smells really ba all the time.


I douche and use personal wipes, but nothing helps. Every woman has her own signature scent, based on her body. Other people can smell it too and it is really embarrassing.

I shower everyday or ever other day, and my vagina smells like day old urine, or lard. I am so embarrased to say the least. How to Make Your Vagina Smell Good. A healthy vagina naturally contains a wealth of bacteria which keep it in. The truth is that most women’s natural scent is normal.


Your vagina doesn’t need to smell like that field of flowers on the box of feminine deodorant spray. What are the signs of a vaginal infection? What does it mean if you have a strange smell coming from your vagina?


What causes it and how do I get rid of it?

Reasons Your Vagina Smells a Little…Off. I have a smell coming from my vagina. Chances are your vagina smells just fine, but if you notice an unusual vaginal odor, it might be related to these causes. But, a strong vaginal odor — for instance, a fishy smell — might be abnormal and could indicate a problem.


Abnormal vaginal odor that happens because of infection or another problem is usually associated with other vaginal signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge. Thick, Green, Cottage-cheese Like In My Vagina Vaginal Smell After Sex Why is my vaginal area having bad odor? My armpit smells awful recently - even after showering my girlfriends vagina stinks , and makes my penis stink BAD My butt crack sweats and smells really bad when I sit down even for minutes. Why Does my Discharge Smell Bad - All Possible Reasons. Throughout the menstrual cycle vaginal discharge changes in order to prepare the body for a possible pregnancy an in the event.


Unusual vaginal odor happens from time to time. Even when you’re taking good care of your body and your vagina , you may experience unfamiliar smells. What’s not normal, however, is persistent.


Certain aromas make your home more inviting. Realtors advise sellers to bake apple pies or use scents such as vanilla, pine, or cedar to engage potential buyers. Not surprisingly, stinky dog is not on the list of enticing odors. The vagina might also smell like beer, flour, or bread. Intense burning, itching, or feelings of dryness usually accompany yeast.


Sometimes the odor smells sour, but it can also be pleasant.

Although it may cause some disturbing symptoms (discharge and odor), it is not dangerous and cannot be passed by sex. Bacterial vaginosis is an abnormal vaginal condition with signs and symptoms of vaginal discharge, vaginal odor, and vaginal pain. Common Vaginal Odors (and Exactly What They Mean). Nobody taught me about my vagina.


A high-salt diet can also make your urine more concentrate giving it a stronger scent than what you may be used to. But if too much salt is the cause of your smelly urine, you might have bigger. Repeat 1-times a day until you no longer have any unpleasant fishy smells from your vagina.


The beneficial properties of raw unfiltered ACV can also help to treat symptoms of a yeast infection naturally. If your vagina smells like fish and is itchy, then applying cooling raw yogurt to your vagina can give you needed relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts