Wednesday 25 July 2018

My discharge smells sweet

Sweet discharge may not be a bad thing. However, it may concern you because it is out of character down there. Your vagina can take on different smells depending on different things. A healthy vagina smells like a lot of different things — flowers isn’t one of them.


Share on Pinterest Yeah, we’ve seen those scented tampons ads too.

And it seems to us like all that. What you eat can also make your vagina smell. Does My Vagina Smell Healthy? Common Vaginal Odors, Explained.


Although the causes of sweet -smelling urine vary, all of the conditions can be diagnosed using a urine test, or urinalysis. Depending on what you doctor thinks is the cause of the smell, they may. Learn why urine may smell sweet , treatments, and when to see a doctor.

Mutnick touches on vaginal discharge , and whether a thick, sweet smelling discharge is normal. Throughout the menstrual cycle vaginal discharge changes in order to prepare the body for a possible pregnancy an in the event. This is a wonderful article and extremely helpful.


I now understand that it directly relates to what I eat (love fruit) and the fact that I usually just clean down there with warm water. For some reason, I realized today that my vaginal discharge has been smelling sweet. Sweet-smelling discharge can be disconcerting at first. While this is not necessarily a sign of anything ba it may worry you if your discharge normally smells differently.


Most likely, the discharge is not a sign of anything dangerous or a serious illness. To find out why sweet-smelling discharge happens, read on. I do this in addition to my shower because I tend to diabetes and candida infections and want to avoid any irritation that might come from secretions leaking to the outside. I try to monitor the situation, so to speak. Lee on discharge smells sweet : Although there can be an increase in vaginal discharge with pregnancy - this is not diagnostic.


I thought it would look like regular water. I had my water broke for me for my first, so I never knew what my water looks like. I dont have GD either and i was just at the doc yesterday and my urine was normal so i think my discharge just smells sweet when im pregnant lol.

Why does my vagina smell sweet ? It does not itch, burn anything like that, but it does smell. I have a sweet smelling discharge that comes out of my vagina. It never stops, like it is there every day. Pregnant Body Smells Never To Ignore. Women with diabetes will often have sweet -smelling, often even fruity, urine and sweat.


I noticed that for the past couple days my discharge vaginally smells sweet. I have always found my discharge to just be nasty all around lol. This combination of fluid and bacteria that make up the vaginal discharge that can, at times, emit certain odors. Most of these odors are natural and normal, but there are times when excess odor can signal a problem.


I have changed my diet to very few fast foods and work outs daily. My boyfriend noticed that my dicharge started to taste sweet about week ago. I also heard if the mucos changes dramatically to sweet you can be pregnant, i was wondering if this is normal and if this can be. You may have already noticed increased discharge or.


This can mean your lady parts have a “ sweet , doughy. I have been having a strong sweet vaginal odour , no discharge or discomfort. What is the best case scenario and the worst? Ok so I’ve gotten my period at least a week or so earlier than normal. I understand that this could just be my cycle changing, but it’s weird for the simple fact that my period usually last four to five days.


I’ve bled pass seven days and now I have this brown smelly discharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts